Each head coach is expected to conduct a Parent-Athlete/Participant-Coach/Advisor meeting prior to his/her season. At this meeting, the coach must address the following topics:
1. Online Registration & Payment
2. Attendance policies (including Saturdays and vacation days)
3. Award policies and banquet information
4. MSHSL rules
5. ISD 2687 rules concerning attendance and scholastic progress
6. Any specific team/squad rules for your activity
7. Process for addressing concerns and/or complaints
8. Transportation policy
9 .Any other items of importance
Since covering these items may be of great importance, it is necessary to have as high a percentage of attendance as possible.
*Please provide a athlete team handbook at the meeting and upload to your team page.