1. Coaches/Advisors are allowed one paid clinic or workshop per year. Additional may be available depending on funding and approval of the AD.
2. In some cases activity account monies may be used to cover some professional growth expenses.
3. All expenditures are limited to the available money and subject to the following restrictions:
A. Professional Memberships
1) The membership dues for coaches, advisors, and/or directors will be considered a personal expense.
2) Expenditures can come out of the activity account for reimbursement.
B. Clinic Registrations
1) A district professional account may be used to cover the cost of the REGISTRATION FEE for a clinic, seminar, or workshop.
a) The attendee is responsible for the transportation expenses, and lodging and meal costs, if applicable.