1. No one will be allowed to commence practice in a sport until the Activities Office is assured that all equipment issued in the previous season has been returned.
2. If the student drops out of a sport during the season, all equipment must be returned before a refund is available.
3. Athletes will be charged the replacement cost for articles lost or excessively worn. Theft will not be accepted as an excuse for not returning equipment.
4. All equipment issued must be returned within one week of the end of the season or a billing will be sent to the parent/guardian.
5. Game and practice uniforms are to be worn for those purposes only and should not be worn as a physical education uniform or for casual wear.
6. It is a violation of MSHSL policies to use any type of high school uniform or equipment for non-school use. The penalty for violation of this policy is a suspension of two contests.
Please don’t leave equipment in the aisles and block traffic flow. Many areas are full, so if that is the issue, please spend an hour “house cleaning” your area.
Each sport should have at least one key for the equipment room. Only coaches and supervised players/managers are allowed in the equipment room.
Each sport has a designated locker area and box of locks. Make sure that your players write down their combo information on the lock cards when you issue them. It’s also smart to write down which locker each player takes…at the end of the season, it makes it easier to check in lost equipment, equipment from players who quit, and locks that are left on lockers.
Make life better for all of the other programs and people at HLWW by taking care of your locker areas, storage areas, and practice/game areas.